Sunday, March 30, 2014

Daily Dose of Brock

Good morning Phoenix! Are you all ready for Walking Dead Sunday?
Pop Culture Trivia for March 30, 2014
1964: The game show Jeopardy debuted on television.
1981: President Ronald Reagan was shot in the chest by John Hinckley as he left a Washington hotel....
2002: The Queen Mother Elizabeth of England died at the age of 101.

Joke of the Day:
Heaven was getting a bit crowded, so Peter began giving quizzes to see who should get in. A man ascended to heaven, and came to the gates.
"Who was the first man?" asked Peter.
"Adam." "That's correct. Enter." Soon another man came along.
"Where did Adam and Eve live?"
"Eden." That's correct. Enter." Then Mother Theresa came along.
"Ooh, I'll have to give you a hard one. What did Eve say when she met Adam for the first time?"
"Mmm, that IS a hard one." "Enter."
Quote of the Day:
I always try to cheer myself up by singing when I get sad. Most of the time, it turns out that my voice is worse than my problems. Anonymous
Random Daily Factoid:
Beavers have orange teeth!
I don't consider this a family fail - I consider this my contribution to Zombie Day!
Have a fangtastic day! Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment