Thursday, March 13, 2014

Daily Dose of Brock


Good morning Phoenix. It's SHIT day - Sure Happy It's Thursday! One day closer to the weekend!
Pop Culture Trivia for March 13, 2014
1972: Britain and China resumed full diplomatic relations after 22 years; Britain withdrew its consulate from Taiwan.
1996: A man shot dead 16 children and a woman teacher in a school in Dunblane, Scotland. He then shot himself.
2012: The Encyclopedia Britannica discontinued its print edition after 244 years.
Joke of the Day:
Late one Friday in Dublin, a policeman spotted a man driving very erratically. He pulled the man over and asked him if he had been drinking that evening.
''Aye, so I have. 'Tis Friday, you know, so me and the lads stopped by the pub where I had six or seven pints. And then there was something called 'Happy Hour' and they served these mar-gar-itos which are quite good. I had four or five o' those. Then I had to drive me friend Mike home and o' course I had to go in for a couple of Guinness -- couldn't be rude, ye know. Then I stopped on the way home to get another bottle for later...'' And the man fumbled around in his coat until he located his bottle of whiskey, which he held up for inspection. The officer sighed, and said, ''Sir, I'm afraid I'll need you to step out of the car and take a breathalyzer test.''
''Why? Don't ye believe me?''
Quote of the Day:
To the guy who created imaginary numbers in Math: I hate you. Anonymous
Random Daily Factoid:
The average child will eat 1,500 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches by the time he/she graduates from high school.
Today's epic fail is from way back - - turns out that when Elise was expecting Micah she was craving pizza. Tegan decided to cook a frozen pizza for her - only he didn't realize that it should be on a pan.... *grins*
Have a fangtastic day!  Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment