Friday, February 14, 2014

Brock's Daily Post

Happy Valentine's Day Phoenix! Hope it is everything you want it to be - and if it isn't, make it so!

Pop Culture Trivia for February 14, 2014
► Arizona was admitted at the 48th state of the United States in 1912 
► 7 rivals of Al Capone were killed in Chicago in 1929 in what is called the St. Valentine's Day Massacre
► NEAR Shoemaker became the first spacecraft to orbit around an asteroid, 433 Eros, in 2000

The Greatest Love Letter of All Time:
I am Tarzan of the Apes.
I want you. I am yours. You are mine.
We live here together always in my house. I will bring you the best of fruits, the tenderest deer, the finest meats that roam the jungle. I will hunt for you. I am the greatest of the jungle fighters. I will fight for you. I am the mightiest of the jungle fighters. You are Jane Porter, I saw it in your letter.
When you see this you will know that it is for you and that Tarzan of the Apes loves you.

Joke of the Day:
I love Valentine's Day. When you're a kid, everyone gets a valentine. It's like, 'To Tim: Nice pants! Love, Scott.'

Quote of the Day:
Today I saw something through a store window that was truly stunning, beautiful and sexy. I wanted to get it for you, but then I realized it's my own reflection! Anonymous

Random Factoid of the Day:
A kangaroo cannot jump if its tail is off the ground.

Have a fangtastic Valentine's Day!  Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment